WHAT DOES BARKER FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. DO WITH YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depends on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and assets
- Transaction history
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Barker Financial Group, Inc. chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information (But you can limit this sharing)
- For our everyday business purposes— such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
- For our marketing purposes— to offer our products and services to you
We do not share your personal information:
- For joint marketing with other ﬁnancial companies
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes
- For non-affiliates to market to you
We do not share:
- Information about your transactions and experiences
- Information about your creditworthiness
Who is providing this notice?
Barker Financial Group, Inc.
1 Van de Graaff Drive, Suite 501
Burlington, MA 01803
Phone: 781-743-2600 or 800-356-7066
How does Barker Financial Group, Inc. protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Barker Financial Group, Inc. collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account
- Deposit money
- Seek advice about your investments
- Enter into an investment advisory contract
- Tell us about your investment or retirement portfolio or earnings
We also collect your personal information from other companies.
Affiliates - Companies related by common ownership and control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- We do not share with our affiliates.
Non-affiliates - Companies not related by common ownership and control. They can be financial or nonfinancial companies.
- We do not share with non-affiliates so that they can market to you.